When you need knowledgeable and helpful financial advisors in Asheville, look to the Bay Point advisory team.
Bay Point Wealth is a financial planning, investment and tax planning firm that provides in-person and personalized services based on your needs. From our well-established office in Asheville, amid North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains, we offer personalized guidance and face-to-face advice on money and investment matters that are important to you.
When you put your faith in us and decide to trust us with your future, we take that responsibility seriously. You can expect to:
Our team of financial advisors in Asheville provides the services listed below. If you’re interested in learning more about working with us to achieve your financial goals, fill out the form to the right and we’ll get in touch.
Bay Point takes pride in helping you with a wide variety of financial services, all under one roof.
Our services include:
- Retirement planning—We will help you answer the question “Will I have enough?” by gaining a complete understanding of your dream retirement, your current resources, your future savings, and your spending. This involves analyzing data and calculating when you will have enough financial security to retire. Through this service, you can understand how best to fund your retirement with withdrawals from retirement accounts.
- Financial planning—Your advisor will look at all aspects of your financial situation and work with you to create a plan of action.
- Tax planning—Your advisor will review your tax situation and provide ways to save on taxes in the near term and build wealth in a tax-efficient way.
- Investments—You’ll get guidance on how to build a diversified, low cost, and tax-efficient portfolio that is consistent with your financial goals. We will be by your side to help you stay the course and help you adjust as your financial journey evolves.
- Insurance reviews—Your advisor will be the voice of reason and help you understand your need for insurance and the right types of insurance without having to worry about being sold a product. We will review your current insurance policies to determine whether they’re a good fit—and if they fit your special needs for life, disability, or long-term care insurance. While Bay Point does not sell any insurance products, we can ensure you are protected through one of our trusted partners.
- Cash flow planning—Bay Point can review your income and expenses and help you determine whether you’re saving enough. We can also help you plan strategies for asset growth.
- Estate planning—Your advisor can review your current estate and recommend the best strategies for minimizing estate taxes and distributing wealth to your heirs.
Want to know more about our comprehensive wealth management services? Schedule a call with one of our advisors!
♦ Is Bay Point Wealth a “fee-only” firm?
Yes. This means that we do not receive commissions from any financial products we sell. As fee-only planners, we don’t have a financial interest in selling particular products to our customers; your financial well-being is the sole driver of our decisions and recommendations.
♦ Would I get to work with somebody local?
Yes. If you are in the Asheville area, you can work with someone from our Asheville office.
♦ Are Bay Point advisors fiduciaries?
Yes! We’ve explained the difference between fiduciaries and non-fiduciaries on our blog.
♦ Can Bay Point put together a stand-alone financial plan for a client?
Yes, a Bay Point advisor can work with you to create a one-time plan based on your current situation and goals. We’ll include a follow-up action plan, too. This is distinct from placing your assets “under management” at Bay Point—in that situation, we would manage your financial planning and investments (and offer optional tax services).
♦ Does investment management include financial planning services?
Yes! Learn more about financial planning services on our site.
♦ Does investment management include tax management services?
No, that involves a separate fee.
The team at Bay Point Wealth is caring, conscientious, and dedicated to your financial success. And we can tailor financial services to any goal—be it portfolio maintenance, growth, tax strategizing, or preparing for retirement.
30 Town Square Blvd, Suite 208
Asheville, NC 28803